APARTMENT 3 ROOMS PANORAMIC SEA VIEW CANNES LOW CALIFORNIA
Surface : 71 m² (Total area: 80 m²)
• Magnificent 3-rooms apartment of 70.87 m2 Carrez law, plus 10.25 m2 for the mezzanine (1 bedroom + bathroom) and 30 m2 for 2 terraces (10 m2 in front and 20 m2 has the back) with a magnificent panoramic view overlooking the sea and the Lérins Islands.
An area of 80 m2 + 2 terraces of 30m2.
Lower California district.
The apartment consists of a beautiful entrance, a spacious living / dining room overlooking the terrace facing SOUTH.
A beautiful room with a terrace and bathroom. A separate toilet.
A mezzanine that can serve as a second bedroom with a shower room.
From a kitchen giving also on the terrace.
Luxury residence, secure, quiet and well maintained.
Pool and tennis
A cellar and a parking space complete this property.
A closed garage is also available.
Collective parking in the residence
- Rooms : 3 rooms
- Surface : 71 m²
- Total area : 80 m²
- Heating : Radiator, Common
- Hot water : Boiler
- Condition : Good condition
- Floor : Top floor / 9 floors
- Orientation : South
- View : Sea Sea
- Availability : Free
- 1 Living room/dining area
- 1 Dining room (10sq m)
- 1 Bedroom (20sq m)
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Lavatory
- 1 Mezzanine
- 1 Shower room / Lavatory
- 2 Terraces (20sq m, 10sq m)
- 1 Parking
- 1 Garage
Air-conditioning • Sliding windows • Double glazing • Electric awnings • Electric shutters • Outdoor lighting • Lift • Alarm system • Digicode • Caretaker • Intercom • Electric gate • Video security • Swimming pool • Tennis court
Bus • Shops • Primary school • Beach • Town centre • Hospital/clinic • Doctor • Public parking • Park • Sea port • Public pool • Tennis • Golf • Sport center • Airport • Sea • Convention center • On main road
- « Carrez » act : 70 m²
- Seller’s fees
- Condominium fees : 500 € / Month
- « Carrez » act : 70 sq m
Simulate my loan
Use the following form to view an estimate of your monthly payments and total cost of this property’s purchase.
- Monthly payment estimate:
- Total amount loaned:
- Cost of credit: