Rare Apartment 2/3 Rooms Bourgeois RDJ Terrasse Montfleury
Surface : 66 m²
• 2-room apartment on the ground floor, approximately 66 m2 Carrez law, in a bourgeois condominium in the Montfleury - Pont des Gabres district in Cannes.
This is an old mansion dating from 1885, 130 meters from Rue d'Antibes, 10 meters from buses and shops. The apartment includes:
- An entrance and a bedroom and its shower room with separate WC. A space that can be used as a dressing room is adjoining this bedroom.
- A bright dining / living room, opening onto a superb 17 m2 terrace facing south overlooking the gardens. The living / dining room serves a separate kitchen and a second bathroom with WC.
- Numerous cupboards and tidying up. The apartment requires work (ideal for the land deficit) and can be the subject of a rearrangement of rooms in order to optimize the layout and most certainly to gain in carrez law.
The property is subject to the co-ownership regime.
There are 17 lots within the building in this condominium. Average annual amount of charges paid over the last year: € 4,876 or € 406 / month including collective heating, hot water, cold water, building maintenance and gardens.
No proceedings in progress in the condominium. Diagnostics in progress.
To visit without delay.
- Rooms : 2 rooms
- Surface : 66 m²
- Heating : Radiator
- Used water : Main drainage
- Condition : Requires updating
- Floor : Garden level / 3 floors
- Orientation : South North
- View : Garden
- Built in : 1885
- Availability : Free
- 1 Lobby
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Living room/dining area
- 1 Kitchen
- 2 Shower rooms
- 1 Terrace (16 m²)
- 1 Lavatory
Double glazing • Internet • Outdoor lighting • Listed historic building • Digicode • Intercom • Electric gate • Video security
Bus • Shops • Beach • Town centre • Doctor • Train station • Public parking • Supermarket • Public pool • Secondary school • Sea • Convention center
- « Carrez » act : 66 m²
- Seller’s fees
- Property tax : 738 €
- Condominium fees : 406 € / Month
- « Carrez » act : 66 sq m
Simulate my loan
Use the following form to view an estimate of your monthly payments and total cost of this property’s purchase.
- Monthly payment estimate:
- Total amount loaned:
- Cost of credit: